Accessing the Parent URL

Hi Fellow Makers!

Here’s my goal: I have a nested Webflow collection that I’m trying to connect with the help of 2 Make scenarios. The first collection is created using a form, which then becomes a collection page with another form in it. I need to link them together so that the parent collection only shows data collected from that item.

I initially tried with Webflow forms but the form needs an attachment and I didn’t want to upgrade to a more expensive plan just to support it. So now I have 2 forms in Airtable, deployed as iFrames in my Webflow site. I’ve built 2 Scenarios in Make to move the data from Airtable to Webflow.
Scenario 1: Watches for the Airtable record and creates a Webflow collection entry.

Scenario 2: Watches for the Airtable record from the 2nd form and creates a Webflow collection entry in the 2nd collection. The trick here is that I need to also persist the parent collection ID in this collection.

The only way I could think of is to access the URL where the 2nd iFrame is in because that has the collectionID in the address. Which leads me to my main question: is there a Make module that let’s me access the parent URL? If not, any suggestions on how I can access it?

Many thanks,
Sweta