Yay, you joined the Make Community!
Now, why don’t you set up your user profile so that we can learn a bit about you?
Below are a couple of tips to help you.
Click the icon in the top right corner and select the Preferences option
In the “Account” section of Preferences, you can easily
- edit your username
- change your email address
- upload your profile picture
In the “Profile” section of Preferences, you’re 100% welcome to
- write a short bio and include any links relevant to your business/projects
- set your timezone & location
- customize the header and background of your community profile
Once you’re done filling out your profile, you gain the Autobiographer badge
You can also head over to Introductions and Hellos to mingle with fellow Makers