I already created a support ticket #582063, thought might as well ask the community for your expert inputs.
This might sound like a trivial question, but I want to validate this approach before we integrate MAKE with our first customer.
We are planning to connect to our AU customer’s Azure AD tenant to automate the flow of their contacts & groups into our system via MAKE.
Here is what I think is needed to be done to connect with our customer’s Azure AD tenant, let me know if it’s the way to go or if any other approach.
- For me to create our customer connection in MAKE, I need ClientID & ClientSecret & TenantID (ref. image), correct ?
- And then I ask our customer to find the enterprise app to configure (ref. image) in their Azure AD tenant ?
- Once configured on customer side, then, they will share ClientID & ClientSecret & TenantID, which I then use to create a connection MAKE platform , is it ?
- Please confirm if I am missing anything ?
- Also, this is AU customer, and I see that I have access to MAKE EU & US instances. Which instance would you recommend to build scenario for this AU customer ?
Thanks All !