I’m now working on a scenario in which inventory must be turned into a final component.
I’d like to set up automation using a webhook.
I have a data set of inventory and would like to generate a variety of combinations for arranging this inventory to make a finished component.
- My initial goal is to make a finished component out of only three inventory items.
- Material descriptions and a few technical features are included in the inventory.
- Finished component could have three separate inventories placed in any order.
- There would be a few criteria that would dictate how inventory would be used to create a final component. These factors would narrow down the possibilities.
- Let say A, B are components in my inventory.
- Then the finished component could have possible combinations (below sample doesn’t include any filter criteria) :
I’d love it if someone could assist me in creating this scenario.