Creating email signatures can be a time-consuming task, especially for larger companies with many employees.
However, it’s possible to automate this process and make it much more efficient in few easy steps. Check out the scenario below.
- Create a form, where your employees can enter their work email address and upload a pic.
- Match their work email address in your data base, so you get the other details you need in the signature (e.g. name, business title, etc.)
- Resize and upload the pic they’ve provided to an accessible place.
- Put this altogether in a nice HTML created by your designer.
- Send it to the employee, so they can just copy-paste it.
Here’s how we’ve set this up in Make using Make