How to start from a custom line

Hello, I would like to know how to start my script from a custom line in my google sheet, thank you

Hi Quentin - welcome to the community.

In order for the community to be able to assist with your question, we would need to get more information like:

• What are you trying to achieve with the scenario? (eventual goal)
  • What steps have you taken so far to resolve your issue?

Also, please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community has a deeper understanding of how we could help

Hello,
Thank you for your prompt response,

I would simply like to resume my script at a specific line because this one is stopped,
I would like to resume the script at line 90 of my sheet

Thanks

I would simply like to resume my script - what script?
specific line because this one is stopped - what is stopped?

I’m afraid there is zero information that allows us to help you here. We can’t help if we don’t know what you are talking about. Please provide a screenshot of your scenario, description of the modules you are using, where the problem lies etc etc

I have a Make script that uses Google Sheet
My script stopped at line 90 of my Google Sheet
I would like to resume it at line 90.

But isn’t it complicated? I don’t see how you need more information to help me solve this problem…

Make does not use scripts? I honestly would try to provide some useful assistance but i can’t because i have no details.

Hi @Quentin_B ,

The amount of information is indeed insufficient.
If you mean scenario by script, I assume you’re referring to a watcher at the start of your scenario. To start from a specific line in your google sheet, you can change the configuration in your watcher.
Right click your watcher → Choose where to start → Choose manually → Select your row

I hope this solves your answer. Otherwise, you really need to share more information like screenshots of your scenario and a clear explanation what your expected behavior is.

Glenn - Callinetic

1 Like