How to use the emails addresses to who I send via Sendgrid to populate a list into Sendgrid

Hi, I hope you are doing well.
I am using Sendgrid to automatically send my digital product to people one they suscribe on my website.
So once people gives their email, I am using this email to send my digital product viaa Sendgrid.
Now I am looking for a tutorial that explains how to take the “emails” that are automatically sent via sendgrid AND use these email to populate a list in order to perform a marketing automation.

I know how to build the automation on Sendgrit, but I don’t know how to take the emails and populate a list that will be used for this automation.

I would like to be a solution to pupulate the list.
How can I do this with Make ?
Thanks a lot

@Theodore_Poinsot :raised_hands:

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. We understand that you are looking for a tutorial that explains how to take the emails that are automatically sent via Sendgrid and use them to populate a list in order to perform a marketing automation. We are here to help and our community members are always happy to provide assistance. Please stay tuned for their response. In the meantime, you can also check out our tutorials and resources for more information. Thank you!

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Unfortunately I don’t know even how to start !
I have emails from my activity feed in Sendgrid and want to use them to populate a list in sendgrid.
Here a screenshot of my activity feed.

have a look at Max’s tutorials. He’s got lots of really helpful info

There is a sendgrid module within Make. I suggest you start off with some very basic scenarios. The easiest way to do it will be to send the webform to make then carry out all actions from there ie instruct make to SendGrid to send the emails (depending on what you want to achieve of course)

1 Like

Thank you.
I went through the video.
But it doesn’t tell me how to automatically populate a list from the recipients email addresses I get from Sendgrid.

at the moment it sounds like the email addresses are submitted to sendgrid. your best option is to send the email addresses directly to Make initially then have make tell SendGrid to send the email and then store the email addresses in the data store.

1 Like