HTTP Connector and Make

Hi all:

I will have a baserow database that will have 8,000 rows of stock names.

I need help with the HTTP connector.

I want to call a symbol (e.g. AAAPL) from baserow and send it through the HHTP connector and have the data populate in baserow.

My question is how to I tell Make to get symbol in the database and not have it call the same symbol over and over?

@Brian_Patten :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to provide a solution to your question. However, I can help you by analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help.

Could you please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Hi. If you want remove the simbol from the next GET request from database, you need flag it as something like “processed”. So you must create an column in the database to mark it in the end of your scenario to not be procesed in the next run. And filter only simbols with no flag “processed” in the scenario start.

Thanks, Helio!
Wemakefuture
If you have questions reach out :wink:

1 Like

If you wanted to keep updating the data (say every day or every few hours) another option would be to use a date field and update that each time you record your data back to the database. For now let’s call it “Last Updated”.

When you query your DB you could get the oldest Last Updated record, pass it to the HTTP request, get the data back, and then update your row (setting the Last Updated field to the current timestamp). Then, the next time you get a record it would pull the next oldest value.

1 Like