MailerSend module error 'replaceBrackets'

The MailerSend module started giving this error message this morning:
“Function ‘replaceBrackets’ finished with error! Cannot read property ‘replace’ of undefined”

Given that Make tends to take their sweet time in giving support… is anyone here also experiencing this, and have any updates or information from either apps? This is a pretty crucial function to my business and would really love to have it working again ASAP.

1 Like

Same problem here.

Handled error
type IMLError
message Function ‘replaceBrackets’ finished with error! Cannot read property ‘replace’ of undefined

Can also confirm via MailerSend’s support that it’s not on their end. Is there anyone at Make here who can escalate this issue?

1 Like

Reached Mailersend support too, they suggested reaching Make.com for the (in my opinion, very urgent) fix

@here Hey guys, welcome to the community and thanks for raising this issue here!

I just wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and our devs are currently working on fixing this asap. I’ll keep an eye on this and I’ll make sure to let you know as soon as the fixes are made. We’re so very sorry for the inconvenience this has brought you. Thank you very much for your patience :pray: