🟣 Releases on Make: April 2022

Hi Makers :wave:

I’m pretty sure we can all agree that April 2022 was fruitful and brought many things our way.
My very random pick of events would be:

• A farmer finding an ancient sculpture of Anat in the Gaza Strip
  • Elon Musk acquiring Twitter
  • Venus and Jupiter being the closest to each other since 2016

Anyhoozle, I am not just stopping by to inform you about my fave April events. I’m here to give you guys a brief overview of the apps released on Make in the fourth month of 2022.

:purple_circle: New Apps on Make :purple_circle:

:purple_circle: Becon

Becon offers modems that aim at commercial establishments such as retail chains, bars, restaurants, and malls. The platform guarantees quality and safety to its users while also capturing all sorts of data such as customer frequency.

:purple_circle: Cloudpress

With Cloudpress, you can easily publish content from Google Docs and Notion to various Content Management Systems. In other words, you get to use the writing tools that you love and then simply export your work to your blog or website.

:purple_circle: Comeet

Comeet is a platform providing streamlined processes that help companies make better hires. The system is based on a team-centric approach that involves the entire hiring team, not just the recruiters.

:purple_circle: Gravitec

Gravitec is a multi-channel communications solution for marketers and publishers. The platform allows companies to precisely target their customers via push notifications, texting apps, progressive web apps, or simple SMS messages.

:purple_circle: Hopscotch

Hopscotch provides social media management services that come with an easy way of managing presence across SM networks. The platform lets you switch between multiple social media accounts to compare statistics and manage posts, and is currently in public beta.

:purple_circle: Parsio

Thanks to Parsio, you get to automatically extract and export valuable data from your emails and documents. The parsed data can then be downloaded (Excel, CSV, JSON) or sent to your server in real-time.

:purple_circle: Porsline

Porsline is a tool that helps streamline your business through conversational forms, online surveys, and polls. The software also offers a whole range of analysis options.

:purple_circle: SMS Niaga

SMS Niaga offers an affordable and innovative SMS solution for your marketing, notifications, reminders & OTP.

:purple_circle: Vidalytics

Vidalytics is a video hosting and marketing platform built for entrepreneurs and marketers who use videos on their websites in order to convert visitors into buyers.

:purple_circle: WiserNotify

WiserNotify is a service that helps you establish website credibility and gain customer trust. It does so with dynamic and interactive notifications showing the number of people live, products sold, and customer reviews.

Alrighty, that’s about it for the April Digest. Feel free to check out them apps and let us know what you think! :nerd_face:

4 Likes