Salesforce with automatically update

I have a Scenario with Salesforce and Go4Clients, but I have seen the following case:

1. First My CMR in Salesforce every day is update automatically when is a new day, because we have a SCHEDULED DATE that is updated each day, This taking into account the current day.

2. We are seeing that when is a new day, for example after to 12AM, in My CRM the all registers are update of automatically way. But when I’m checking on Integromat, the salesforce module does the reading, but indicates there are no updated records.

Question:
What’s the modulo from Salesforce that we have to use, because this is not working fine.

It’s possible that Salesforce can make the all reading each day when my register are update? and How to make it?

I attach the Image and URL Link from Scenario

Please I need your help, because I’m in production

Hello, My name is Alex Sirota and I am the founder of NewPath Consulting. We are a 4-year old Make.com partner. We offer a one hour video call where we explain and show how Make can help your organization. We even build some scenarios and share them with you so get more value than a usual exploratory discussion. Book some time with me at Make.com Hero - NewPath Consulting I look forward to talking to you and your team should they join us.

Tks for your coments and your opinion, but only I need to identify If the modulo of Salesforce is working fine, with updates Automatically, because I have seen that only working fine when whatever register is Update manual.

Oh ok. Well I can help you in a video call but what you’ve given us here would be very difficult to help.

Sure, do you speak only English? or do you speak Spanish also? I’m going to sent you a Meet in GoogleMeet

Oh I wish I spoke Spanish. There are other experts that speak Spanish. I can see language could be a barrier.

We can speak in English, no problem, this is the Meet https://meet.google.com/kxh-jrbd-bcc?authuser=0&hl=en

As I previously mentioned you need to

Book some time with me at Make.com Hero - NewPath Consulting I look forward to talking to you and your team should they join us.

Sure, let me check, tks

1 Like