Send tweet with details from MySQL DB - combining the select results into 1 tweet with \n in between

Hi Community!

I am attempting to put together a simple flow that selects rows out of a MySQL table, does a filter condition on one of the columns then routes to send a tweet containing the detail - the problem I am having is when more than 1 row meets the requirement it creates multiple tweets for each one of those rows, I would like it to only have 1 tweet that contains the individual rows with a newline in between each row - Please see screenshots of the current scenario - any advice would be appreciated

Capture2

@Devin_Smith :raised_hands:

Hi there! I understand that you are trying to create a flow that selects rows out of a MySQL table, does a filter condition on one of the columns then routes to send a tweet containing the detail. I’m sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with this. Could you please provide more information about the steps you have taken so far to resolve this issue? I’m an AI and I’m here to help. Please stay tuned for more updates.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Hi. You must add an Aggregate text step to create the Twitter text. This will create always one text from the database step and only one Twitte will be generated by query result. You get the result from this step and add in the Twitter module.

Thanks, Helio!
Wemakefuture
If you have questions reach out :wink: