TikTok Lead Generation on Make?

Welcome to the Make community!

I’m sure others would agree that your suggestion is a nice feature to have, since you’re not the first to ask about it on this forum.

1. Development/ Feature Request

Development of integrations are likely prioritised based on popularity, since development time is a limited resource. You’ll have to suggest and help upvote the features you want in the Idea Exchange.

You can also contact support directly. Hopefully they can provide a better explanation than what I’m guessing here.

2. Workarounds

• A. Generic HTTP module

If the external service has a Developer API Reference/Documentation then you should be able to integrate the endpoints in Make using the generic HTTP “Make a request” module.

If the external service allows you to register webhooks, then you can create a trigger to wait for incoming webhook requests in Make using the generic Webhook “Custom webhook” module.

• B. Create your own custom app

If an external service doesn’t have an app on Make yet, you can even create your own app + modules easily! See Custom Apps / App Builder

3. DYOR

Finally, it is important to do your own research before purchasing or investing time with any product.

You can view the list of apps and modules on this page https://www.make.com/en/integrations, and also learn more about Make using the links provided below:

Links

Here are some useful links and guides you can use to learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules. I found these useful when I was learning Make, and hope they might benefit you too —

General

Help Center Basics

Articles & Videos

Feature Requests & Suggestions

Partner & Custom Apps

2 Likes