Update wordpress site via HTTP module

Hi, I need some help with Airtable → Update wordpress.
So we have service pages in Wordpress with service informarmation price, duration etc. Now I want to set up an automation so If the price have been changed then we automaticaly update those pages with new information.

My problem is that we use ACF fields for prices. I know that Wordpress rest api don’t want to work with ACF fields. So I have installed acf to rest api plugin.
In Make I have a raw JSON file to update ACF fields but I have trouble to authenticate myself via HTTP module. Has anyone used wordpress application password with HTTP module? And If yes, Can someone help me to set it up? I have read many posts and googled but can’t figurite out…

Hi. You need create an Application Password in your Wordpress profile. So you must user WP email address as User name and this password created as password in the HTTP module in the Advanced Setting Basic Authentication.

Thanks, Helio!
Wemakefuture
If you have questions reach out :wink:

1 Like

Thank you. I was able to connect it. Any Idea why I get HTTP module error invalid JSON but JSON validator said valid JSON :thinking:

1 Like

Not. In this case you need check the input after the Make fields be rendered. Maybe some field type is wrong.

Thanks, Helio!
Wemakefuture
If you have questions reach out :wink: