All of a sudden mysql items are gone?

All of a sudden I dont see options for my MySQL “items” - Im still a beginner but there is no question Ive been seeing the option to choose items from the mysql, but now, no matter what module or route I use - i cant get it to show up.

The MySQL outputs an email and would like to use that in a mailgun module

Is there a long shot that this is temporary or am I totally missing something?

Perhaps there is only one item since you have a LIMIT 1 in your SQL query, so there is no items array in your result, and the result is a single record.

If you are expecting more than one result, you should definitely remove LIMIT 1.

Otherwise, you have more than one bundle, and you’ll need to use an aggregator to combine them into an array.

Every result (item/record) from a search module will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply @samliew … I did try a simplier query before posting and it didnt help…

I’m not sure that has anything to do with the visual variables that show up for items in the box.

Here is a query with no limit.

and still no SQL items to choose on the next module (mailgun in this case)

Oh! You are saying the output bundles are not showing up in the variable selection dialog.

That certainly looks like a bug.

For quicker assistance with bugs and technical problems, you may want to contact support directly. They respond very quickly and update you frequently on the status of their investigation.

As a temporary workaround, you can manually type out the raw variables like this in subsequent modules.

{{ 63.id }}
{{ 63.name }}
{{ 63.email }}

2 Likes

It does seem like a bug yes, your workaround works though.

It doesn’t show up as a solid color but not black either (Im sure the different colors mean something, I see black could mean the variable wont work ) - still works though and appreciate your help. :pray:

Screen Shot 2023-12-07 at 5.15.17 AM

3 Likes