All-Over Print with Printify, Possible?

I am currently trying to setup an automated shop using Make. Currently my issue is that I have a couple of shirts on Printify that are “All-Over-Print” capable, but I’m unable to find anything in the Printify module to do an all over print. I have checked the “List Blueprint Variants” and it gives me everything except the option for “All-Over”

My question is, Is there a way to do this that I’m just not aware of by chance? And if so, could someone explain it to me so I understand what I’m doing incorrect?

Same goes for backpacks and duffel bags.

Here is an example of all the variants on the all-over-print hoodie i’m trying to use called “Unisex Pullover Hoodie (AOP)”

Anyone have any idea on this? :confused:

Bump - Still hoping for a guide or help with this! :slight_smile:

also wanting info on this :slight_smile:

Hi @Overkill_Gaming , it’s probably because of our lack of usage with Printify but i’m unsure what you are looking for.

• What is “anything” ?
  • What kind of module is “printify module”?
  • To do what exactly?
  • What are you using it for? Whats the use?

In order for us in the community to be able to assist with your question, we would need to get more information like:

• What are you trying to achieve with the scenario? (eventual goal)
  • What steps have you taken so far to resolve your issue?

Also, please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community has a deeper understanding of how we could help.

2 Likes

I’m trying to do an ALL OVER PRINT hoodie using the Printify plugin for Make.

We’re trying to create an all over print image with Generated images from AI, but the resolution cap is 1024x1024 and most prints on printify for good dpi quality is 30000x30000 max resolution.

We found some ALL OVER PRINT clothing on Printify, but the quality of the images looks like garbage… Example, using a camo image to create an all over printed hoodie or t-shirt that has decent quality.

I’m going to rebuild the scenario from scratch as my old one got removed apparently, but It’s basically, “Generate an image from AI” preferably with a HIGH QUALITY and HIGH RESOLUTION image but I haven’t found anything better than 1024x1024 thus far, and I want it to be able to print all over the hoodie/t-shirt so it looks like a full printed camo design.