Any hope creating this Wordpress Scenario for FluentCRM?

I use FluentCRM as my newsletter-sending platform for a daily Newsletter with the latest post for the day. I create a post every day, Monday to Friday, that a subset of my subscribers in FluentCRM receive.

I want to send the full posts to subscribers, not merely the excerpt or summary. And this is where the problem is. FluentCRM has an option for recurrent campaigns that only sends an excerpt I have contacted them, and they said the feature for full content is not yet available.

I am considering creating an automation to create a Newsletter campaign in FluentCRM to send to the selected list.

When I reviewed FluentCRM automation features, I only saw options to update contact lists, stages, etc, but not to create a Newsletter.

Is it possible to use Make to create such an automation with FluentCRM?

Thank you,
Patrick

Welcome to the Make community!

The FluentCRM doesn’t have a module for that API endpoint.

If the external service has a Developer API Reference/Documentation then you should be able to integrate the endpoints in Make using the generic HTTP “Make a request” module.

You can also suggest for it to be made in the Idea exchange. Don’t forget to search for it first, in case someone already suggested it!

2 Likes

OK, will check that out.
Thank you , Sam!
Patrick

2 Likes