API Pagination / Calling the webhook from the same scenario

Hi guys,

Referring at this topic:

I am trying to trigger the web hook from the same scenario using a HTTP block.
But it does not work. It seems like the web hook it’s not called the second time

@Bjorn.drivn, How did you make it work?

Welcome to the Make community!

1. Screenshots of module fields and filters

Please share screenshots of relevant module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:
Screenshot_2023-10-07_111039

2. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

3. And most importantly, Output bundles

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello, Samliew. Thanks for the recommandation. I have added the blueprints for the two scenarios. If needed, I can also provide the inputs and outputs but I am not sure in which type of file I sould save them under. Would it be json?
blueprint (2).json (39.7 KB)
blueprint (1).json (8.4 KB)

Hey @flavius.vutan ,

Have you got the scenario running? Webhooks only listen to data if its running, otherwise the data is placed in the queue.
Please share some screenshots of your logs where you say “its not running”. Or a video

1 Like

Yes, both scenarios are running using the run now button. I am expecting the second scenario to be triggered twice since the http block at the end is calling the hook.
Here is a video @Bjorn.drivn

Hi @flavius.vutan , thank you for the video.
Yes, so the second trigger you would see in the history logs. Or when you go outside of the editor, and just open the scenario (not clicking on editor), you would see both the runs

2 Likes

Oooo, that’s a good one :)). I was expecting to see the results in the same scenario window. Great news! Thanks a lot !

1 Like

Yes, so when you use the “Run once” it only shows you that exact run.
When you visit the scenario overview, you can see all runs that happen and it will refresh on its own :slight_smile:

Happy coding!

2 Likes