Apple Reminders Created by Make Not Triggering Notification On Device

Hi

I’ve recently created a scenario that creates an Apple/iOS Reminder using data from Airtable. The scenario creates the Reminder without any problems and sets the date and time for the reminder. But when it comes to the Reminders set time, I don’t get a notification on my device about the reminder.

When I create Reminders natively in the Reminders app, and set the date and time manually, a notification is triggered correctly, but not when the Reminder is created using make.

Anyone else had similar issues or any advice on how to fix it?

1 Like

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields, filters, and output bundles in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (123.4 KB)

If possible, could you also provide the output bundles of the the initial modules by running the scenario, then clicking here and copying the contents:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Ok, so here are a few screen shots.

These are my settings in the iOS module:

Here is the data I pull from Airtable:

Here is the input and output of a recent run:

Here is the reminder on the Mac Reminders app:

I’m quite new to this, so I hope this is helpful.

I was wondering if it was something to do with date formats as I’m using the UK date structure over the US date structure?

I’m still having an issue with this? Can anyone help?

1 Like