Array aggregator help

Hi,

I need help to understand the Array aggregator behavior…

I create multiple images into a Wordpress and need to collect all the media ids created in a single array.

So here with have 11 image created

Each operation returns a Media Item ID.

I want to collect them

But he doesn’t collect them into a single array :

Thanks for your help !

Your source module likely needs to point to a module before that Wordpress module.

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

If possible, could you also please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then clicking the bubble on the top-right of each module, taking screenshots of, and copying the contents into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

That’s the case I think :

• The #4 module finds 8 images
  • I download them and create them into Wordpress as media
  • I would like to get the 8 Wordpress Media ID into a single array

In your case, try setting the Array Iterator as the Source Module.

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t understand.

Like this ?

Operations are still separated :

You see the light gray background? It should reach the Iterator module if you got it right, which in your first screenshot, wasn’t the case/it was missing.

The white star on the black circle means you didn’t save your changes, as seen in your first screenshot.

3 Likes

OK the problem was here (Iterator as Source Module on the aggregator)

so

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I said. Glad you figured it out!

3 Likes