Automated Scientific watch and automatically publish in a Facebook Group

Hello everybody,

This is my first post here and a beginner with Make. I’m a health care professional and I’m also the admin of a private Facebook Group.
I’m looking for a solution to build an automated scientific watch using PubMed or google Scholar (only recent studies, less than 1 year) about different topics. The results have to be published in my private Facebook group frequently (like once per week). I’ve tried different modules but each time something doestn’t work, probably because I’m not good enouth ^^
So, I really need help of someone to build it.

Thank you so much for your help,

Welcome to the Make community!

Are there any errors when you run your scenario?

2 Likes

Thank you !
In reality, I’ve no error, the scenario “works” but when the scenario is done, on my Facebook Group I just see a post with my message that I set but no link or no studies about the topic, no RSS from PubMed. I Think my modules are not adequately set

Thank you for your help,

I don’t see your “Compose a string” “Text” variable used anywhere in your Facebook module.

Also, I think you need to use a Text Aggregator somewhere to combine all the RSS items into a text variable.

2 Likes

Yes you’re probably right. But where to use “compose a string”“Text” ? In the message section ?
Do you think the Text Aggregator should be just before the Facebook Groups module ?

Finally, I’ve found the answer ! Thank you !!

2 Likes

Hello @Arnaud_MASSENET welcome to the Make Community :wave:

It’s great to hear that you managed to get this up and running with the help of @samliew! :muscle:

Would you mind sharing a brief summary of what ended up doing the trick for you? It could help others looking for similar information.

Thanks for considering this :raised_hands:

1 Like