Automations with Instagram

Hey there everyone. I’m fairly new with automations and am facing some big obstacles in something I want to do with Make ^^

My challenges are:

• By saving posts on IG (or soemthing similar), adds that post to some sort of database outside IG.
  • I then want to automate downloading that content and repost it.

Anyone able to help? :grin:

None of the prebuilt Instagram / Instagram for business functions work.

Thanks!

Can you take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your make scenario for me, along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here?

Hey there. Thanks for your fast response. I don’t have a made scenario yet. I was just playing around with modules and trying a lot of different things and none seem to work. Found a solution that might work but requires some Python module and I’m looking into that as it is something very new for me

Hello, My name is Alex Sirota and I am the founder of NewPath Consulting. We are a 4-year old Make.com partner. We offer a one hour video call where we explain and show how Make can help your organization. We even build some scenarios and share them with you so get more value than a usual exploratory discussion. Book some time with me at Make.com Hero - NewPath Consulting I look forward to talking to you and your team should they join us.

Hello @MiguelCosta

Please refer to this image for building this scenario
Screenshot 2022-12-11 190759

Or you can Use Instagram Graph API as well.

Prem