Avoid copying code

the instructions inside the box must also be in the other routers. Is there a way to avoid copying? maybe using a personal function

Welcome to the Make community!

Perhaps you could add an explanation of what the two routes are doing, and what is different about the two routes?

If you need further assistance from other forum members, please provide the following:

1. Screenshots of module fields and filters

Please share screenshots of relevant module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:
Screenshot_2023-10-07_111039

2. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

blueprint.json (1.5 MB)
That’s it!

@Francesco2 i dont think you are doing anything special like creating before router. I believe with filters and switch function this whole can be in that same route.

I have done manytimes by using switch function. If you have mlre than 3-4 variable. Then you can also use datastore or mutliple set variable module.

Princy Jain
Make consultant,
For consulting support: Follow up Automated

If you want to keep separated routes, I’d try to put everything from black box into separated scenario and then use “Run a scenario” module to call it.

2 Likes

The router with the different Notions are there because each instruction refers to a different database. After, however, the instructions are the same and I would like to merge everything without having the same instructions for the other routers