Bulk Image URL Workflow for Facebook, Instagram

Hey Everyone,

So I was trying to use google drive and Dropbox, but both of those do not integrate with Facebook or Instagram. I’m looking for recommendations on an image repository that I can run a workflow to and grab URL’s for all images and put them into either a Google Sheet (what I have been doing) or anything else you all have found that this works. I own a Gym and trying to automate my Social Media Posts.

Thank you in advance,

Pete

Hi. Why you do not grab the url and run a a workflow to download the images?

1. Store the urls in a Google Sheets
  2. List the urls from Google Sheets
  3. Download the images from urls
  4. Store the images in Google Drive / Dropbox (organizing it in the folders as you want)
  5. Flag the spreadsheet row as downloaded

Thanks, Helio!
Wemakefuture
If you have questions reach out :wink:

1 Like

That’s what I want to do, but I can’t figure out how to grab the URL’s in an automated fashion and put them into Google Sheets. That’s what I’m investigating. I tried using Cloudinary because it’s a public Sharing site. I cannot leave the images in Dropbox or Google Drive because there is an issue with the API’s. there is a warning on Instagram that states you cannot store images in either or. So I’m looking for an ELT Process I can rely on to grab url’s in bulk from Cloundinary and put them into the Google Sheet. I hope that clears up a little. I tried to use the Cloudinary ap inside of Make, but wasn’t able to figure out how to complete that process.