Bundle array from external API

Hello,

I’m trying to integrate a CRM to my plataform. The actual Scenario is:

The basic workflow is:

1. First module listen for a webhook when a deal is won.
  2. After that, I get the key of deal and in another module request the api of CRM to get custom fields of the deal, like: the number of machines and the price of each one.

The problem is, when I try to reach the custom field information (that is an array that has name | valeu par of informations), I couldn’t store it in a variable in a simple way. I find the interator mudule, and even using it with a set multiple variable module it does’t works because when I try to access it later, it only stores the first element of array.

Finally I have to use the interator module and after the data store module to allow me to access the informations after, in the end of the flow, that I need to call the last module. But I’m quick sure that it isn’t the best way to solve this problem.

Any one had the same problem?

1 Like

@Antonio_Correia :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. I understand that you are trying to integrate a CRM to your platform and are having difficulty storing the custom field information in a variable. Could you please provide more information about the custom field information, such as the type of data and the format of the array? This will help our community members better understand your problem and provide more helpful solutions.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Thank you @Make_Community_Bot for your reply! It was incredible.

I solved the problem with 3 steps:

1. Iterator
  2. Table agregator
  3. Set Multiple Variables

It worked! Thank you so much! If anybody have the same problem, Let me know! It will be my pleasure to help.

Regards!

1 Like

Heya @Antonio_Correia welcome to the community :wave:

Fantastic that you figured this out and thanks a mil for stepping back into the community and sharing your solution with us :pray: I’m sure this will prove incredibly helpful to someone in the future.

I’m gonna go ahead and mark your reply as a solution :white_check_mark: because it certainly deserves to bear that badge.

Keep up the great work :sunglasses: