Can someone reference me a company that can make this bot for me?

I’m trying to offload one of my daily tasks, which is monitoring our youtube channels for new videos, then scraping their transcripts and repurposing them into blog posts, emails, and news articles using ChatGPT. We publish 5-8 videos a day. I’m hoping Make can do most of the heavy lifting here. Can anyone offer a reliable business to help develop a project like this, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks in advance.
Gene

Heya @12gene welcome to the community :wave:

Just fyi: I have moved your question to the #solution-exchange category. This will increase the likelihood of you finding a professional who can help you out :slight_smile:

Hey @12gene,
I am a freelancer automating processes for companies. Would you like to schedule a call to review your project needs? Please feel free to use the link here.

Yours sincerely,
Dimitris Goudis

1 Like

I understand that you’re looking for assistance in offloading the task of monitoring your YouTube channels, scraping video transcripts, and repurposing them into various content formats. I’d like to introduce you to Make, a reliable business that specializes in automating content generation processes using advanced AI technologies.
Make can help you streamline your YouTube content workflow by offering the following services:
Automated Monitoring: Make’s solution efficiently monitors your YouTube channels for new videos, ensuring you stay up to date without manual effort.
Transcription and Analysis: Make utilizes cutting-edge speech recognition algorithms to accurately transcribe your video content and extract valuable insights.
Content Repurposing: Make’s AI-powered platform seamlessly converts video transcripts into blog posts, emails, and news articles, saving you time and effort.
Customization and Personalization: Make allows you to tailor the content generation process to match your brand’s tone, style, and preferences.
Scalability and Efficiency: Make’s system can handle your current workload and scale with your business as it grows.
To learn more about how Make can help optimize your YouTube content workflow.

Hello Gene, M@gic integration is Make partner and we have the skill to integrate your youtube channel. Additionally we are expert with AI and we could forward chatGPT answers to any of your platform.
Feel free to send me an email florian@magic-integration.com to schedule a call if you are still looking for a qualified company and developer.