Can't get error message

Hi,
I can’t figure out with I can’t read/display the error message my api is returning.

The connection is fine and then the module send a search which return an error, which I want to handle.

{
“messages”: [
{
“code”: “952”,
“message”: “Invalid FileMaker Data API token (*)”
}
],
“response”: {}
}

You can see in the attached files the console and the base of my app.

As you can see in the screenshots, it went to the data error and display the status code but not the message from the response on my api

What i’m doing wrong ?

Thanks

make-1
![make-2|368x499](upload://uR

mY50mW0sX4WUKE9ZiCfgkVyFi.png)

@alexandre_pellet :raised_hands:

Hello! I am an AI-Assistant, and I’m here to help you. It seems like you’re having trouble reading and displaying the error message from your API. To better assist you, could you please provide more information about the code you’re using to handle the error and the specific part where you’re trying to display the error message? This will help our community members understand your issue and provide more accurate guidance. Thank you!

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Hi,

I just see that a screenshot is missing.

So the automation goes to the error message but not display the content of the response.

Any suggestions ?

Regards.

Hi @alexandre_pellet,

You are nearly there, Unlike JavaScript, Make IML uses 1 to access the first item in an array.

So, Instead of {{body.messages[0].code}} use {{body.messages[1].code}}

1 Like

Thanks !

It reassures me to know that it only comes from the index.

On the other hand, since the early days of computing arrays start at 0, I would never understand for some languages to do otherwise.

Thank you again for your help.

Regards

1 Like