ChatGPT blogging: multiple module OR Single module multi message?

Hello,

Bloggers using Chatgpt will know that it take many prompts to create a good article. I use 10 prompts from the creating outline to the writing conclusion. Using chatgpt manually i complete the whole process in a single chat building on the previous output.

So far using make.com the only way i can achieve a similar result is by stringing together a bunch of chatgpt modules.

I want to know is it possible to perform a multi-prompt blog creation using only one chatgpt module with multiple messages?

I can add as many messages as I want in a single chat completion, but when it comes to accessing Chatgpt output, there is only one “content” output per module.

I think doing all the prompts in one chat completion will make a better article and avoid repetition in output. This is because using multiple modules and referring chatgpt back to the essay outline is like starting 10 new chats and it wont know if it is repeating itself.

Is there a way to obtain multiple outputs from multiple user messages within the same chatgpt module?

1 Like

Welcome to the Make community!

Do you know all the “multiple messages” in advance?

Do you have an example of what you are trying to do?

2 Likes

Hi,

I want chatgpt to write a 3000 word blog post consisting of:

1. Intro (500 words)
    2.Section (500 words)
    3.Section (500 words)
    4.Section (500 words)
    5.Section (500 words)
    6.Conclusion (500 words)

Using chatgpt manually, I achieve this as a series of prompts in the same chat completion. I’ll tell chatgpt to avoid repetition and it works, because chatgpt knows it’s output for the session.

Using make.com I am achieving this task by stringing together six chatgpt modules (one for each part of the blog post). The disadvantage is that this is like starting 6 new chats, and each chat doesn’t know the output of the prior module leading to repetition.

I see that it is possible to to enter multiple messages within a single chatgpt module, but I can only get one output. What i’m unsure about is the use case of having multi messages in a single chatgpt module but only 1 output.

Is there a way to achieve what i’m trying to by using multiple messages in a single chatgpt module?

Yes i know all the messages in advance. It’ll be something like this:

Write an essay outline for topic x
Write section 1 only
Write section 2 only. Don’t repeat what you already wrote.
write section 3 only. Don’t repeat what you already wrote.
Write section 4 only. Don’t repeat what you already wrote.
Write section 5 only. Don’t repeat what you already wrote.
Write section 6 only. Don’t repeat what you already wrote.

I tried this in a single module but the output is just the outline