ChatGPT to Analyze a Google Sheet with thousands of rows

I am trying to get Chatgpt to analyze a decent amount of data. I have over 1000 rows and 20 columns of headers of data in a google sheet that grows each day. I want ChatGPT to analyze this for me once a week and give me an analysis on said data. I have tried using “Watch for new row” but it doesn’t seem like all the data (and sometimes none) is getting to ChatGPT. Thoughts on how I should actually set this up?

Welcome to the Make community!

If you want to retrieve all the rows instead of just new rows, you shouldn’t be using the “Watch New Rows” module, which only returns New rows.

You can either use “Get Range Values” or “Search Rows” module to get the data of the entire sheet.

Screenshot_2024-04-23_100434
Screenshot_2024-04-23_100429

samliewrequest private consultation

3 Likes

Thanks - gave that a go too, but it seems like none of the data still gets to ChatGPT - should I be using an aggregator to compile all the data before passing it over to chatGPT. A little lost with what needs to happen between Search Rows and ChatGPT.

You can definitely use a Text Aggregator to combine each “row” into a text variable, and separate each row by “new row” (in the advanced options).

Every result (item/record) from a search/match module will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module. The next popular aggregator is the Text Aggregator which is very flexible and has applies to many use-cases.

3 Likes