Combine/merge operations into one within a single flow

Hi Makers,

I have seen this question around quite a bit in this community, but don’t see any definitive solution. Hence, I started this topic in hopes that we will be able to find that elusive solution so that I may pin it and help everyone else that comes by. :slight_smile:

Sad to say, every topic I enter, I see some suggestions but nothing concrete that says ‘hey this works for sure’. Yes that includes trying with a Text Aggregator but that only allows you to concatenate two or more bundles not operations. I have also tried with a data store but that still gives me 2 operations.

The problem here is, after combining the operations into 1, I will need to run it through further modules down the chain in that flow.

Hopefully someone here has encountered and managed to solve this issue definitively. Thank you for your time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

If possible, could you also please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then clicking the bubble on the top-right of each module, taking screenshots of, and copying the contents into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes