Connecting my chatbot to make

Hi, I have my chatbots and I have an API key generated from the platform, how do I connect this to Make

Welcome to the Make community!

Which external service are your chatbots hosted on?

2 Likes

Fastbots is the platform

Welcome to the Make community!

Make doesn’t have an integration for Fastbots.

If the external service has a Developer API Reference/Documentation then you should be able to integrate the endpoints in Make using the app’s universal module (Make an API call) or generic HTTP “Make a request” module.

You can also suggest for it to be made in the Idea exchange. Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it, so that you don’t end up creating a duplicate.
Screenshot_2024-01-17_130153

If you need assistance in setting up the generic HTTP module, please provide additional information about what you have tried with regards to the external service’s Developer API Reference – how you are setting the connection up, a link to the endpoint are you trying to connect to, and what errors you are encountering.

You can also complete this brand new course/tutorial in the Make Academy on how to use external APIs — API calls with HTTP modules

• API and Endpoints
  • Header and body
  • Multipart/form-data
  • OAuth 2.0

samliew – request private consultation

3 Likes

The fastbots platform has an API number, so should I be able to create automations

Yup, you should still be able to.

is there training on exactly how to do this as I was struggling to find an answer

Yes, I’ve linked the training above,

These may also help:

And you can always create a Custom App, the training and documentation can be found here:

2 Likes