Connecting OpusClip to Make.com for Video Subtitle Creation

Hey Team,

I’m currently trying to automate the content creation process for my small business: in particular TikTok Posts and YouTube videos.

Here’s a brief overview of the scenario:

• Google Drive: Watches for a new RAW video uploaded to a folder
  • Google Drive: Organises this file, moving it’s location and creating a new folder to house the file
  • Monday.com: A new item is created in Monday.com on our Social Media Planner board.
  • Google Drive: The RAW video file is retrieved from the new file location
  • CloudConvert: The RAW video file is then compressed to no more than 25MB (ChatGPT’s file limits)
  • ChatGPT Whisper: Whisper then transcribes the video into text
  • Router: Splits this text into two journeys: Video Title Creation, and Video Description Creation
  • Monday.com: The newly generated video title and description are updated on Monday.com

I would like to then take the RAW video, and give this to OpusClip to add subtitles, and output the video with subtitles back into Monday.com.

Is there a way to connect Make.com to OpusClip? I have tried searching the library of apps, and I can’t see it there as a supported app.

Likewise, I’m not fixed on OpusClip as long as I can achieve the same results of having an .mp4 file with subtitles, ready for posting on social media.

Thank you in advance for any advice or support!

Welcome to the Make community!

You are correct that Make currently doesn’t have an integration for this third-party service.

If the external service has a Developer API Reference/Documentation then you should be able to integrate the endpoints in Make using the app’s universal module (Make an API call) or generic HTTP “Make a request” module.

If the external service allows you to register webhooks, then you can create a trigger to wait for incoming webhook requests in Make using the generic Webhook “Custom webhook” module.

You can also suggest for it to be made in the Idea exchange. Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it, so that you don’t end up creating a duplicate.
Screenshot_2024-01-17_130153

If you need assistance in setting up the generic HTTP module, please provide additional information about what you have tried with regards to the external service’s Developer API Reference – how you are setting the connection up, a link to the endpoint are you trying to connect to, and what errors you are encountering.

2 Likes