Create media on wordpress after Dalle Image generation

I want to upload image generated in Dall E to WordPress Media and later add it to Wordpress module for posting.
I’ve attached screenshot of errors that are popping out.

I get these two errors

Welcome to the Make community!

1. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

2. And most importantly, Output bundles

Please provide the output bundle of the OpenAI module [18] by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of the module, save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Your DALL-E may not be generating image data as expected, possibly resulting in empty responses or warnings that are not being captured by the WP-Media module. Please review the DALL-E module output for further investigation.

2 Likes

I had the same problem, I your module to create image with DALLE select for response formal : Image file instead url

1 Like

Hi
I have another problem I have an error to create my post blog with the picture, the picture succed to be in the media of wordpress but for each new run the picture is replaced.
And I have always an error “The operation failed with an error. Validation failed for 1 parameter(s).” but without my module create a media it’s work !
If someone can help me

thank you

Hello @Dla89 welcome to the community :wave:

First of all, thanks so much for sharing what did the trick for you! :arrow_down:

Also, just a friendly piece of advice regarding your follow-up question. In the community, it’s generally more effective to start a fresh topic for each new question rather than commenting on older threads. When you initiate a new conversation, you’re more likely to catch the community’s attention and receive the help you need.

Thanks for helping us keep the community organized and making it easier for everyone to share and find the information they need. :pray:

2 Likes