Creating a Collection Filter for Shopify Products

I’m using the Scenario Template “Create a Post about a new product in Shopify”. It does a great job for pulling random products, but I want to filter it to only look for products in a specific Shopify Collection. Can anyone provide steps on how to add this filter to the scenario?

The current Shopify settings are Watch Product, Active, Published, Limit 1. Then it sends to Facebook for posting.

It sounds like it should be a simple step being added, and it’s probably right in front of me and I’m just not seeing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @Warren_Norgaard !

When you tried to run your Shopify module, have you been able to check where in the output you can see this “collection”? You can certainly add a filter after the trigger using the OR condition. Can you please send me a sample screenshot of that if you can see that in the output?

2 Likes

@Jogger_Meister , thank you for taking the time to respond! So this is the screenshot of my setup for the shopify module:

All of the blank fields are text only options, so if I can do it from there, I’m not sure how. =(

Hi @Warren_Norgaard,

Please try adding a filter after trigger module something like shown in image to match all the required fields

Screenshot 2023-11-27 182030

Note: Mapping field name can be different in your case, for better understanding, please share the image of output or provide a json file by downloading from output bundles.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes