Detailed assistance for setting up an automated workflow with Make, Google Sheets, Content.ai, and WordPress

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on an ambitious project to automate the creation and publication of blog articles on WordPress using Make, Content.ai, and WordPress. However, I am facing some difficulties in properly configuring my workflow, and I would greatly appreciate your help in guiding me in the right direction.

Here is a detailed overview of the process I want to implement:

1. Google Sheets Module (Make):

I want to set up a scenario in Make to retrieve article titles from a Google Sheets file.

This scenario should run automatically at regular intervals, for example, every 2-3 minutes.

It is essential that the scenario progressively moves through the Google Sheets file to retrieve a new title with each execution in Make.

1. Content Module (Content.ai): Here is the link to the Content.ai API documentation: Docs API - Contents.ai

After retrieving the article titles, I want Make to use them as input to generate content using the Content.ai API.

It is crucial that the Content.ai module retrieves the article titles from Google Sheets and generates a complete blog article from each title.

Additionally, I want the Content.ai module to take the article titles in order after each execution of the first Make scenario, without always taking the first title.

WordPress Module (Make):

Once the blog articles are generated, I want Make to automatically detect their availability.

Then, I want Make to use the detected articles to automatically publish them on WordPress.

It is imperative that every blog article created in Content.ai is automatically detected and published on WordPress via the Make automation process.

If anyone has expertise in using Make, Content.ai, and WordPress and can guide me step by step in configuring these modules, it would be extremely valuable to me. Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello @gaetanseo welcome to the community :wave:

I just wanted to let you know that I translated your question to English since that’s the official language of the community. By keeping the content in one language, we give everybody the chance to step in and help you.

:us: Translation

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on an ambitious project to automate the creation and publication of blog articles on WordPress using Make, Content.ai, and WordPress. However, I am facing some difficulties in properly configuring my workflow, and I would greatly appreciate your help in guiding me in the right direction.

Here is a detailed overview of the process I want to implement:

1. Google Sheets Module (Make):

• I want to set up a scenario in Make to retrieve article titles from a Google Sheets file.

• This scenario should run automatically at regular intervals, for example, every 2-3 minutes.

• It is essential that the scenario progressively moves through the Google Sheets file to retrieve a new title with each execution in Make.

2. Content Module (Content.ai): Here is the link to the Content.ai API documentation: Docs API - Contents.ai

• After retrieving the article titles, I want Make to use them as input to generate content using the Content.ai API.

• It is crucial that the Content.ai module retrieves the article titles from Google Sheets and generates a complete blog article from each title.

• Additionally, I want the Content.ai module to take the article titles in order after each execution of the first Make scenario, without always taking the first title.

WordPress Module (Make):

• Once the blog articles are generated, I want Make to automatically detect their availability.

• Then, I want Make to use the detected articles to automatically publish them on WordPress.

• It is imperative that every blog article created in Content.ai is automatically detected and published on WordPress via the Make automation process.

If anyone has expertise in using Make, Content.ai, and WordPress and can guide me step by step in configuring these modules, it would be extremely valuable to me. Thank you in advance for your help!

1 Like

Ok no problem, thanks you !

2 Likes