Duplication is not being checked for Clickup

Hi Community,

I hope you’re all doing well. I’m currently grappling with a challenging issue in my task management system, and I’m seeking urgent assistance to get things back on track. Allow me to explain the problem in detail:

Scenario: I have three records to enter into the system, each with the same value for the custom field “Email Address.” Upon inserting the first record, I intend to implement a router that checks if the corresponding task_ID already exists in the records. If it does, the subsequent two records should be added as subtasks under the first one. However, the current implementation is not working as expected.

I aim to have a system where, upon inserting the first record with a specific “Email Address,” the system intelligently checks if the task_ID already exists. If it does, the following records with the same “Email Address” are added as subtasks under the existing task.

I appreciate any guidance, code snippets, or insights you can provide. My submission deadline is in 2 days, and your prompt assistance is crucial.

Thank you for your time and support!