Email Sequence breaks after first use

Hey there,

I use sequence, with google sheets and SMTP mail to send out 50 mails per email.

Once I run the sequence one time, it stops working, even when I change the email that is used to send the mails.

There is no error, nothing, it just shows that the the google sheets was readed and then it stops.

The Google sheets is limited to 50 runs per cycle but that shouldn’t effect new runs.

The only way to get it working, is by copying the sequence and change the relevant point, send the mails, then the problems starts from new again.

Do you guys have any idea how to fix it?

Hey @Martin1,

Could you clear up which part of this process isn’t working? Is your google sheets module not outputting any data on your subsequent runs?

If so, it sounds like you might be using a watch module? You could try using a search module and add a column that you can filter by, which would tell you if you have already emailed for that row.

Add this filter to your search, and limit the search to 50. Then you would need to update these 50 rows, representing that you have processed them.

Let me know if this helps.

2 Likes