Error 400 undefined with a scenario

URGENT! I am getting a 400 undefined error for a scenario.

This scenario has been working fine with no issues until now.

See attached screenshot

Can anyone help with what is the cause and most importantly, how i fix it.

I’ve tried to run it again but it didn’t work.

Many thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Make community!

If you have the Make DevTool Chrome extension installed, you should be able to view the request and response headers and possibly further error details in the body from each module when you manually run the scenario.

From the Help Center article about the Make DevTool:

Make DevTool allows you to debug your Make scenarios in a completely new way. It adds an extra pane to the Chrome Developer Tools. Using this new debugger pane, you’re able to check all the manual runs of your scenario, review all the performed operations and see the details of every API call performed. It also brings a whole bunch of new opportunities for Apps development. You’re able to check every call that your app has performed. Thanks to this extension, you can easily debug your scenario, see which module, operation, even which single response causes the error, and then get your scenario back on track. Try it out and let your scenarios shine!

For more information on how to install and use this, see

Otherwise, you can try deleting the module, and setting up a new connection to the third-party service.

If you need further assistance, please provide the following:

1. Screenshots of module fields and filters

Please share screenshots of relevant module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:

2. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

3. And most importantly, Output bundles

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download output bundles”.


Save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.

Uploading it here will look like this:

bundle.txt (12.3 KB)


If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted output bundle in this manner:

  • Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

    input/output bundle content goes here

  • Or use the format code button in the editor:

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!


Hello @David_Katic :wave:

I see that you opened a ticket with us and that the support team investigated this and gave you the following advice. I’m sharing it here for the benefit of the community. :arrow_down:

Make Support response:

As we’ve seen in the logs, the value that’s synced is “Lorem Ipsum”, but the expected value in that select field is “Lorem ipsum” which is a lowercase i.

If let’s say the value that’s synced has the correct spelling yet the characters are not the same then that would error out, which is common for most APIs.

1 Like