Explain Flow

Hello makers !

Im having trouble understand the flow of modules.
when i click the explain flow it shows that the bundles pause on aggregators, what is the reason for that and in what order do they start back?

Here is a gif of the flow:
flow question
(sorry for the quality this is under 4mb)

regardless of what the Explain Flow button is showing the branches seem to run fully based on the router order, so it got me confused if the button shows the wrong flow or not.
So if anyone can explain this to me id be grateful, thanks in advance !

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields, filters, and output bundles in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (123.4 KB)

Could you please provide the input/output bundles of the the modules by running the scenario, then clicking the bubble on the top-right of each module and copying the contents:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

For sure !
heres a screenshot:

So i want to run the gmail module last , since in the branches above it im setting variables, and getting these variables right before the gmail module.

its working just fine, since the branches are running based on the router order.
but the Explain Flow button is showing that the gmail module gets the bundles before the variable setters .

Here is the blueprint in case someone wants to test!
blueprint-flow.json (62.3 KB)

1 Like