Extract information from PDF invoices

Hello,
Im am new with make.com, but what I was able as non tech person to achieve is wow, now I am saving 1-2 hours a day.

However, I want to ask for advice:
My goal is to collect information from different vendors’ invoices. The pattern for each vendor invoice is different. Over time to time, for example, the location of invoice totals could be in another place. So, quite dynamically.
My question is, which application would suit my situation best? I believe It’s not unique :slight_smile:

Thank you in advice!

Perhaps CloudConvert to extract text from the PDFs, then send to OpenAI to extract into Structured Data?

2 Likes

You can use pdf4me extract resource module. Here you can also extract images.

2 Likes

Hello Zigurds_Sakovics,

We have a tool that can help you efficiently extract invoice information from your PDF documents according to your specific requirements. Our Document Parser tool is designed to extract specific data from PDF documents. To learn more about this process and extract invoice information, you can refer to our comprehensive guide at this link: Guide Link.

If you require any assistance with the data extraction process, please let us know. We’re here to help!