I have a scenario that does the following:
- Watching emails with a certain criteria
- Using a Text Parser - Get Content from HTML Table
- HTML to text - Here im taking the info from Column 1 Row 2 since I used have only a header row and 1 content row
- Im taking the text extract above and searching it in a certain Monday board
- Once Step 4 return the Item ID, I use the Monday function to update the values of other Monday Columns with the values I received in the initial HTML table
Since all my mapping is based on looking for an item in Line 2 column 1 and then getting values from other columns in line 2, how can I do this more generic if I have several rows on the html table?
I assume I need to use an Iterator, but how do I say in step 3: "get the value of Column 1 and row N, starting from row 2 onwards), and the same question goes for step 5, mapping value from specific columns (this I know) and rows according to order starting row 2.
Man thanks in advance!