Facebook group no output bundles, scenario does not run

I have created a scenario where I want to send a Slack message to a public channel whenever someone posts in our Facebook group.

After setting up the scenario, I posted a new Facebook post on the page. However, after waiting for 2-3 hours, I checked my Slack and did not receive any message.

Can anyone help?

Here is the ss of my scenario: Screenshot on 2023-12-12 at 22:08:43.png - Droplr

Welcome to the Make community!

1. Screenshots of module fields and filters

Please share screenshots of relevant module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:
Screenshot_2023-10-07_111039

2. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

3. And most importantly, Output bundles

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Blueprint.json:

blueprint.json (12.6 KB)

Output bundle is NULL:

Let me know if you need anything else from my end.

Hi!!!
Have you been able to solve this problem?

Hi @Harshit_Arora

The null output in the watch module is causing this issue. To verify with existing data, please test by right-clicking the module and selecting the “Choose where to start” option. Pick the “Manually” option and run it again.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

I have the same problem. When I clicked on “Choose where to start” and then “Choose manually”, there’s a box comes up and apparently I have to select something, but there’s nothing for me to choose.

I’ve also tried “Since specific time”, and set the time as yesterday then immediately make a new post in the group, but still returns nothing.

@Kay_Thng

Welcome to the Make community!

That looks like a new question, could you please create a separate topic for this?

While it’s tempting to hop onto an existing thread, a more effective approach would be to start a new topic just for your question. It helps community experts find and respond to your query quicker, and keeps our space organised for everyone. If you start a new conversation you are also more likely to get help from other users. You can refer others back to a related topic by including that link in your question. Thank you for understanding and keeping our community neat and tidy.

The “New Topic” link can be found in the top-right of the header:

Screenshot_2023-12-19_091207

1 Like