[Feature Request] (Facebook Insights) Add "adLabels" to list of fields

Product: Make
Module: Facebook Insights
Request Type: Update Module

Hello,
I am currently working a project that pulls data from Facebook’s Ads. Facebook’s Ads Manager UI has a feature called “Campaign Tags” that allows you to add arbitrary tags to your campaigns for grouping and organization purposes.
I ran a small dump in Make using the Facebook Insights module and I was not able to find a corresponding field in the payload. Looking at the Graph API docs I was able to find a field called “adLabels” at the Campaign level. This seems like the most feasible field that would correspond to the Campaign Tags feature. However, that field is not included in Make’s data dump.
Is this field implemented in Make’s Facebook Insights module?
If so, where can I find it?
If not, can the module be updated to include this field?
If so, how long would such an update take to implement?

Thanks

Also,
I tried following the links provided in the support ticket acknowledgement. However, it would not let me register in the old Integromat forum and it would not let me log in using my Make credentials, so I am asking my question here instead.

1 Like

Hi @Novuskin :wave: thanks a lot for this helpful feedback!

I just wanted to let you know that we’re working on implementing a feature request system into the community forum so that submitting user ideas and wishes gets simpler :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll keep everyone posted on the progress of this.

Heya @Novuskin

I just wanted to let you know that we now have a brand new Idea exchange platform. You can log this suggestion in there so that you can easily monitor its status.

We made a post about this in the community so you can check that out for more information :nerd_face: