Fields missing in subsequent module mappings

The goal of this scenario is to take shipment tracking information from a custom field in our inventory system and pass the info back to Shopify. The custom fields are visible in the output of the aggregator and iterator, but aren’t selectable at the module to send the information to Shopify.

I’ve tried adding variables to catch the output of previous steps, but how can I select these fields in a later module?

The Custom fields are not missing - it’s just there in an array, with the first item values showing as an example.

You’ll need to use either a second iterator just for the Custom Fields array, or use a “map/get” or “join” to combine all the array items into a single value, depending on your situation or what you need to extract.

3 Likes

Excellent info, thank you so much!

For future googlers and makers, here’s what ended up working in my case. I just needed to use the “get” function to pull the desired data out of the array:

customfieldvalue

Hello @biltsolutions :wave:

I’m just quickly stepping in to say awesome work figuring this one out with the assistance of @samliew :clap:

Also, thank you very much for thinking about the others who might be searching for similar info in the future and for sharing your final setup with the community. Much, much appreciated :pray:

FYI: I am marking your last comment as a solution to keep the community organized and easy to look for answers :white_check_mark:

1 Like