Filter by empty field

Hello guys, I’m trying to filter the following situation if this country code field is equal to empty it can pass, but in some situations it filters and others not! what would be a suitable method?

@Marketing_Softexpert :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that helps with customer support. It sounds like you’re having trouble with filtering a country code field. Can you tell me what steps you’ve taken so far to try and resolve this issue? I’m here to help, so please stay tuned!

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Consegui resolver já pelo metodó length() toda que vez que 0 pode continuar o fluxo!

Heya @Marketing_Softexpert how great to hear that you managed to solve this, great work :clap:

Since the official language of the community is English, I’ll just post the translation of your solution below:

I was able to solve it already by the length() method every time 0 can continue the flow!

I’m sorry, I forgot to translate to English! thanks for the support

1 Like

you could also use equal to empty string

1 Like

I have also thought so, but it’s not always working.

In some cases Make parses empty string (mainly coming from APIs) as “\r\n”. Seems that it’s effecting the length.