From Notion to Google Slide?

Hi, I am a beginner with Make, sorry for the dummy question.

I am trying to create a new Google Slide presentation each time I create a new input in Notion. The various {{fields}} in Google Slide should be replaced by the corresponding value in Notion.

Steps taken:

• A Notion database with multiple headers
  • A Google Slide template with many different {{fields}} which are exactly similar to the Notion headers
  • A scenario with Notion (“get a database item”) and with Google Slide (“create a presentation from template”).

=> BUT on the Google Slide part of the scenario, the {{fields}} of the template do not appear; I cannot therefore do the matching with Notion headers.

Do you have a trick?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi @AyS_0908 ,

In order to better understand your issue, could you please share a screenshot of your Google Slides template?
I tested your use case on my end, and it worked just fine…

Glenn - Callinetic

Mod note: Moved from source into this new topic

Hi @Michaela , well done for what you achieved.

I am trying to create a Google Slide presentation on the basis of Notion inputs.
My G-Slide template is made with many different {{fields}} which are exactly similar to the Notion headers.

When I build the scenario on the G-Slide side, the {{fields}} do not appear; I cannot therefore do the matching with Notion.
Do you have a trick?

Thank you for your answer @Callinetic
Here is just 1 slide out of 4: the {{field}} are matched with the corresponding Notion headers’.

Problem: some Google Slide {{fields}} and can be matched, but some don’t (example the one in the picture below).

Many thanks for your help