Get a users email from wordpress to beehiiv and create a subscriber there

Goal: I have a wordpress site built with Bricks Builder. The form is also from bricks builder. I want to collect a users email and send it to my beehiiv project. I used a webhook in Make.com to try to achieve it.

What I did:

1. instaled bit integrations plugin in wordpress
  2. created a webhook in make
  3. pasted the webhook in bit integrations in WP:

I picked the “post” option - I dont know if thats correct
    Send data I set up the body - application json
  4. went back to make.com and added the beehiiv action - Create subscriber - and here is the problem: I cannot map the email field to anything because I dont see the option in the make configuration window:

Welcome to the Make community!

For Custom Webhooks, you’ll need to run the scenario once first and send a sample data across to it, so that it knows what the incoming data looks like.

2 Likes

Hey Samliew, Thx. Sorry but your comment didi not helped me at all :smiley:

Brother u need to submit form at least one time after save webhook and u will get data automatically.

1 Like

No worries. I know that it’s quite a lot for someone new to Make.

Perhaps this help center article would explain it clearer?

Missing items in the mapping panel

If some items are missing in the mapping panel in the setup of the modules following the Webhooks > Custom Webhook module, click the Webhooks > Custom Webhook module to open its setup and click Re-determine data structure:

Then follow the steps described in the section Determine the webhook’s data structure.

2 Likes

well I did that and there are 4 operations in queue so clearly data are going thru…

thx I will check that

Stright Forword approach is try different webhook and put on your form request config side(change webhook there). May its a bug may be…