Get all rows from BigQuery "Write Query" and put them all as rows in Google Sheets

I’m wanting to take the results of a BigQuery SQL query and put them into a specified Google Sheet.

I’ve been able to connect BigQuery and used the “Write Query” module to get it to run the query I want. The query is:

SELECT
  questions.reviewText as Review
FROM `review_table`;

In BigQuery, that outputs a single-column table correctly.

I have then been able to connect a Google Sheets module and put the value in column A when I run the scenario. However, it’s only pulling in 1 record when there are 132 total rows/values that I want on rows 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

BigQuery Output:

Google Sheets config:

I’ve tried playing around with iterators, array aggregators, repeaters, delays, and others, but I feel like I’m stabbing in the dark a little. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi @dingledow

Please use the Iterator module - The iterator is a special type of module that converts an array into a series of bundles. Each array item will output as a separate bundle. For more details, refer to the below link:

https://www.make.com/en/help/tools/flow-control#setting-up-an-iterator-935250

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

Thanks, @Msquare_Automation! I had to string two iterators together, but it worked.

1 Like

@dingledow you can use the Map function to to get all v as an array.

//TS

1 Like

Hi, @dingledow can you show me your flow for this please? still in the dark here :grimacing:
Thanks.