Gmail Signature

I can’t figure out how to add my gmail signature to draft emails.

I read another post about setting up o-auth but I have g-suite and can do everything else. I don’t even see a way to try to add my signature.

There do seem to be more options with the email module but I didn’t see anything about a signature there either.

Welcome to the Make community!

According to

It is not possible to automatically append your signature to emails drafted/sent via the API.

You will need to call the Gmail API endpoint “users.settings.sendAs.get” to fetch your signature(s) and append the one you want (if there is more than one signature).

However, Make doesn’t have a module for this particular endpoint (Get Gmail Signatures), nor the Gmail integration have a universal module (Make an API Call).

If the external service has a Developer API Reference/Documentation then you should be able to integrate the endpoints in Make using the generic HTTP “Make a request” module.

You can also suggest for it to be made in the Idea exchange. Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it, so that you don’t end up creating a duplicate.
Screenshot_2024-01-17_130153

If you need assistance in setting up the generic HTTP OAuth 2.0 module, please provide additional information about what you have tried with regards to the external service’s Developer API Reference – how you are setting the connection up, a link to the endpoint are you trying to connect to, and what errors you are encountering.

2 Likes

I have posted a workaround using the HTTP “Make an OAuth 2.0 request” module here with screenshots:

2 Likes