Google Ads Conversion Error

I am trying to upload clicks conversion to Google Ads using the Make module, but I get the following error:

The click ID or call is associated with an Ads account you don’t have access to. Make sure you import conversions for accounts managed by your manager account., at conversions[0].gclid

• The module connection is correct, all IDs are the same, and conversions exist.
  • Maybe someone encountered such an error?

A. Can you show us screenshots of your Google Ads Conversions dashboard/account pages with:

• the same Google Click ID that you own starting with CjwKC..., and

• showing the same Account/Customer ID 4679270895

B. Are you able to describe how you set up this connection?

C. Can you provide a screenshot of how you are mapping the fields in this module?

2 Likes

A:

gclid

B: I have an access to this Google Ads account and i connected it via MAKE connection proccess.

C:

Anything else?

Did you create the action list less than 6 hours ago?

df32cac4a945e587bad3ca5a78fb2cd6af7b5b4f

For additional import errors and how to remedy them, this Google Ads Help article might help: Fix discrepancies and errors in offline conversion imports

3 Likes

Thanks, I need to pay more attention to detail.

No worries, I’m glad to be of assistance. If the error still persists after 6 hours, you can take a look at the link above, and contact support so they can investigate further.

Directly contacting support might lead to a faster resolution. They have access to your specific account details, scenario and scenario logs, server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to. Additionally, sharing sensitive information about your situation might not be suitable for an open forum discussion.

You can open a new ticket, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d still love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing similar problems.

2 Likes

Could you please pay attention to this post?

Although no, I had a long-time configured module for an action list created long ago and the same error there too.